Diablo Furnaces, LLC is looking for a Heat-Treat Service Technician
- Performs all aspects of preventative and corrective maintenance on heat treat related systems including, but not limited to: furnaces, quenching equipment, material handling equipment, electrical instruments, and control panels.
- Provide instruction and assistance to other technicians as needed.
- The heat treat maintenance technician must have the ability to identify and correct any safety-related issues and perform independent equipment evaluations to identify potential equipment failures.
- Troubleshoot and repair heat treat equipment.
- Perform electrical troubleshooting and repairs.
- Required to comply with work, Safety and Environmental policies and procedures.
Qualified candidates will be required to travel and must have excellent mechanical and troubleshooting skills. Must be able to successfully demonstrate machine build and repair knowledge and experience. Must be able to communicate well with all levels of management and plant employees both verbally and in written form.
Requires working in industrial / manufacturing environment that includes extreme temperatures. Must be able to climb ladders and lift objects up to 50 lbs. A minimum of 3 years related experience required. Our comprehensive benefits package includes paid vacation, health, dental, life, short-term and long-term disability insurance and 401k with employer match. Please submit resume and salary requirements to
7723 Burden Rd Machesney Park, IL 61115
Diablo Furnaces LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer